Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stamper's 6 Stamp Club Projects !

Ok, so I told you all how I signed back up for Stampin Up and Last Saturday I hosted a party at my house. I am trying to organize a Stamper's 6 Club and so what better way to organize sign-ups than a get together! I had quite a turn out & everyone was so great! I met 3 new ladies & had a blast!! Here are some of the projects we made:

1st is One of the Cards from Stampin Up's Simple Sent Card Elements & more kits!
OMGOSH; LUV THESE!!! Just wish there were more than 8 cards in the kit.
This is from 2U Card Elements & More:
Next I really wanted to use my Brand New Eastern Blooms Set & the Baja Breeze Cardstock (which I think is sooooooooo pretty!)
Lastly; I saw this design on SCS and fell in love! My friend; Lisa, whose club month is March; loves Kraft Cardstock so, I ran with it. I think the Real Red & Basic Black with the Kraft are classic. I also broke out my new jar of Clear Embossing Powder & we used that on the black.
I can't wait to figure out next month's designs!! Remember it is Sale-A-Bration until the end of the month!!

4 comments:

Stephany said...

These cards are very pretty!

Kim's Life said...

very beautiful cards! Great Job!!!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! You go girl!

Tangii said...

Sorry Shanna-banana..that was me. You need to enable URL identities :(