Friday, March 19, 2010

Are you ready for a share??????

Do you not love all the yummy Sending Love accessories?? I know I do and want them ALL!!! So with that said I thought I would offer up a share of these yummy products for all of you. Please RSVP by March 23rd if you want to be included in this awesome share of the Pretty in Pink & Real Red Corduroy Buttons and the Chocolate Chip 1/4", Real Red 1/2" & Pretty in Pink 1/2" Sending Love Epoxy Brads.

You will receive 6, 2 each of three different shapes, of each color with a total of 12 Corduroy Buttons and.......

4, two each of two designs, of each color with a total of 12 Sending Love Epoxy Brads with a grand total of 24 pieces for only $10. If you require shipping just add $1 making it $11. Please email me at bsnboys@msn.com by March 23rd to reserve your spot in this awesome share.
Have a great day!!

No comments: