Friday, March 19, 2010

Valentines..........just a month late.........



So, are you all ready for this??? Two posts in one night; lol!! My Girlfriend has been dying for me to blog again and well; why not?? Not sure where to start today as it has been a ruff one for some reason. So, I am going to post 2 Valentine's I made, maybe hearing from you all will help me feel the "love" & get me back in the saddle??? I used a collection of things on these 2 cards but I would say 90 % of it was SU!! I never gave away the 1st card but did give the 2nd one to my Darling Step-Daughter. I love love the background paper I used & of course she loved it tooooooo! Well; I will be back tomorrow with more to share!

1 comment:

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

OMG!!!!!! As soon as I saw your post I had to get up off the floor. I am sooooo happy! LOL. You know how I feel about your cards.. they are amazing. Here is your love.. I love you and I will be waiting right here for the next one.