Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My First Bella Calender Page for 2009 !!


So, Tangii (My Co-Owner at Bellaholics) is hosting a calendar swap, in fact we did it last year also.
Anyways.......it was a ton of work; worth it but still "hello" I have 5 boys & no real weekday Husband; my life tends to be ummm, INSANE! Ok.....wow I am all off track........oh ya, so Tangii needed an Angel & well since I am (Total Joke Tangii!!) I said I would help her out!
And Here is October's Page!!
I luv my New Web Cuttlebug Folder (TU! Lisa) & Orange Stickles & the great Saying From Ellen Hutson!! OH MY!!!
This page is going to serve dual purposes because I am also using it to enter Cheri's Blog Candy! You can read about it here: http://cheribella.wordpress.com/2008/09/21/blog-candy-as-promised/

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Love it! Hope it's in my calendar!

Christi Flores said...

This page is awesome!! I wish I could've participated but time just wasn't on my side this time.

Ann Kranitz said...

So cute Shannon. I regret not participating. Wow, 5 boys....you ARE busy.

Anonymous said...

Shannon......love it.Good luck on my blog candy.
Cheri

Jenn said...

Ooh! Again, I'm totally jealous to have not participated in this swap! When will I learn? ;-)

Kimmie said...

Your calendar is DIVINE!!!

Javablustamper said...

Awesome calendar page!!! So glad you joined the blogging world! Take care!!

Anonymous said...

It adorable. I love it! Whomever gets this for their calendar is one lucky bella. Congrats on finally joining the blogging world. I'm a newbie myself.

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a cute idea to have a Bella calendar, this page is fabulous, and of course, using the perfect lil Bella for it! Awesome job.

Debby said...

Oh my gosh this is fabulous! Wonderful job!