Sunday, September 28, 2008

The start of My Christmas Cards


Well, Here is the start of my Christmas cards. I make like 100 each year. So, this year I was looking for something fairly easy. I got the basic idea from a blog I LOVE !!! Angie seems to make the cutest things & strives on the fact that they are rather simple, LOL !!

Here is her Blog if you wanna check her out : http://chicnscratch.typepad.com/chic_n_scratch/

All Products are SU! except the ribboin on this card is MayArts. The set is the new Hostess Set Deer Friends ! (So cute!!) Also, I luv, luv the Snowflake CB Folder; truly adds something, huh??
And here is Card #2. The Kissmiss Trees as Lauren (niece/BF) calls them. So far these are my FAV!!! Everything is SU! Althought the DP is retired, I had to use it & LUV IT!!! Not bad for a gal with little time & a "newbie" I think!! Stay tuned for our Gingerbread & Reindeer ones.......

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Ooh... Shannon! I do believe I'll be CASEing your cards! I'm so happy you have a blog I can steal ideas from! :-D

Meli Palmer said...

Both of these cards are just so adorable, I have a hard time picking a favorite!

Lynn Mercurio said...

These are both adorable projects. Love the cuttlebug background of your snowman card, and the colors of your tree card are stunning. Fabulous job on both!

Mae said...

What a great idea...this is my first year making Christmas cards & I like have fast & easy templates.

christine said...

Wow stunning!I love the cards and I love how you found a way to keep them simple yet eligent! TYFS!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your cards, awesome job.

Brandi Parshley said...

So cute! I love both of them!