Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ok so............I FINALLY DID IT!

I finally joined the bandwagon & created a blog. I am not sure how to do anything!!! But hopefully my awesome friends & fellow Bellaholics will help me! I need to take some pics of the newest things I am doing & will have to make that my next post. My (niece/BF) Lauren & I have been working on our Bella Calendar pages !!! So far, so good; I think but, I will let you all be the judges!! So please check back!

Anyways, so my VERY First Post is gonna be about something rather important I think & an INCREDIBLE opportunity!! Win, win for everyone! Here goes..............Carolyn King came up with an amazing plan to shower the Caregiver's of Alzheimer Patients. I am sure this can be a very tedious job & what an amazing individual you must need to be! So visit her blog:

http://myblogbycammie.blogspot.com/

And I hope you will participate!!! Also, make sure to check out what she will be giving you in return !! (only one lucky winner but hey it just may be you!!!)

13 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world, Shannon! I can't wait to see the cards you make!

Katie Cotton said...

Woo hoo! Way to go Shannan!

Janet said...

Welcome to blogging...i am new myself (just a week)..its fun and addicting...beware!! lol

Christi Flores said...

Welcome to the blogging world Shannon!! I actually just made my card for Carolyn's blog candy. Her cause is very near and dear to my heart. :)

LeAnne said...

Welcome Shannon,it's about time ;). Now we can all see your fab creations.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blog land. What a way to start...posting this awesome blog for Alzheimer's. If you care to visit my blog I also have a blog candy going on right now.
Cheri

Debby said...

Way to go Shannon! Can't wait to see all your wonderful creations.

Tangii said...

It's about darn time!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!

Tangii

Ann Kranitz said...

Yahoo!! Welcome to blogging world. You are going to love it. So much fun with great people. Cant wait to see your work posted.

n8tvtexan said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm working on my card for carolyn's today. My grandmother passed away from Alzheimers so its a cause near & dear to me.

Monica said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! You'll love it! Looking forward to seeing your Bella creations!

Hulachickabella said...

Welcome to the crazy world of blogging.

Mel =)

Ice Escape said...

Welcome to Blog world! Isee another Twilight fan out there whoo!
***HeatheR***