Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blog Candy Alerts & A Blog for you to check out!

Rachel is offering some neat BLOG CANDY!! I am now beginning to see these Joy of Whiff Stamps everywhere! Why not try to win one. Oh & not to metiion that gorgeous Basic Grey Paper & Buttons!!

And on Designs by Boo is has Blog Candy & is playing the Hot/Cold Game; LOL!! Too cute & tooo fun! Go give it a try!!

Also, Sparkle had fun trying a new project & if you give guessing a try you may just win her Blog Candy!!

OK, last but not least....I thought I would link my friend, my mentor, the reason I stamp & the reason I am broke!!! JK!!! Seriously though, she is an amazing stamper & an even better friend!
So go check Diana's Blog; you will not be disappointed!!! Warning she is a true enabler!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Hi Shannon,
thanks for taking the time to drop by my blog and enter for my blog candy and thanks for the link...good luck. hugs rachxx