Saturday, October 4, 2008

WCMD Challenges 5 & 6


Ok, so These Challenges; as well as; the lil contests all the other gals are having have been soooooo much fun!!! I totally lucked out on these next 2 pics. I seriously had just got back from the store getting our tortoise, Shelli some Greens & my hubby some of his FAVORITE Chocolate!! I hopped on the computer to see if Challenge #5 was posted & low and behold she wanted to see my candy!!! LOL!! Then 2nd Pic is my Baby, Keith; who honestly fell asleep maybe 10 minutes before Mandy posted Challenge #6. Thank goodness she did not post #6 hours ago cause the only person sleepin around here was my Hubby & although I think he is CUTE! He is now where cute as the BABY!! Luck is on my side today, I actually have time to play & all my ducks have been in a row..........Maybe it's a sign that Blog Candy Is in my future !! YEAH!!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You'll know soon if blog candy is in your future! You have some good chances with all the photos you've been posting! ;)

Love the pics...what a cute little boy! :)