Saturday, October 4, 2008

WCMD Challenge # 7


Ok, so first off all I just want to Thank Mandy. I have had so much fun today (even though my husband thinks I am nuts!)since I have been taking pictures of all kinds of Random things!
Secondly; I have found so many new blogs to be inspired by; My Google Reader now has like 400 posts that need to be view, but I can say I am SUPER EXCITED!! And last but not least I have found a new place to SHOP!! Who doesn't like that???
So, on to the pic......yes those are my feet ! LOL!! (Hey, I was told what to photograph)
Anyways, so my shoes are not that snazzy.......
and 90 % of the time all I wear is Old Navy Flip Flops; exciting huh?? I have just about every color & I LUV THEM!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

HAHA! I think it's so funny that you washed your feet for this photo! :) That made me smile! Thanks for playing! I'm so glad you found us and got to spend the day with us! :)

Javablustamper said...

Nice feet Shannon!!!

Kevin Renz said...

Had fun browsing your blog. Thanks for playing.

Debby said...

I like to take pictures of me feet too and I live in flip slops, rain, sleet or snow. Browsed your blog. Your creations are great! It's obvious you are wonderfully creative.