Sunday, November 2, 2008

And here is my February Page!!



I just love Valentini !! So, I knew I had to use it on my February Page. Can I tell ya I have all kinds of Pink Paper & none just seemed perfect?? I finally used the last of my Rose Romance & I like the outcome. I also got those cute heart charms at Michael's last year for 50 cents!! Lucky me there was 4 in the pack; PERFECT!! I know you can'ttell in the pick but it is so shimmery; I used Shimmery White CS, my Spicas, & Stickles!! (I luv that stuff & am truly addicted!)

2 comments:

Meli Palmer said...

LOVE this page. The stamp, colors, charm and ribbon are all perfect. Valentine's is one of my fave holidays and this page does it up right!

Katie Skiff said...

Cute calendar pages...I can't believe I missed out this year!! I love mine from last year!