Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Bella Sistah; Sarah!!!

I have participated in The Bella Sistah Swap twice before & every time we get ready to do the next round I hesitate.......why?? Because I have been blessed with great sistah's & I think what if the next one isn't as funny, what if we don't click, what if she doesn't like me?? Silly I know But can I tell you...............I love Sarah!! She is so great & in the midst of her own crazy life (she is remodeling a home, working, etc) She managed to get me my 1st package out & look at it all!!!!!!!!!! Everything is so perfect; I am in LOVE!! Seriously Halloween & Easter are my favorite holidays; I could totally skip Christmas, ugh!!
Oh, and there was also candy but, ummmmm.......it didn't make it to this post, hahaha!! Anyways, THANK YOU SARAH !! And you are such a great sistah & I am luvin getting to know you!!!


No comments: