Sunday, November 2, 2008

My 3 Little Kiddos



Well here they are in all their scariness; LOL !!
Kyle was a mummy that Daddy made, Kolby was Skelator, And well Baby Keith was A Army Man!
They had a ton of fun as did we; I soooo enjoy Halloween. I got yelled at by the neighbors cause we didn't decorate but our decorations are in storage. We are on our way to finally empty it out since it is apparent we are not moving anytime soon. They all made Brad promise the house would be decked out for Christmas! So, now let's see if he delivers! HA! If & when we get the lights up I will share!

I hope you enjoy my lil'men cause soon they will be BIG like their Brother's and not play our GAMES!

3 comments:

Hulachickabella said...

They are so cute!! I love Halloween! I wish we could dress up all year long! =)

Mel =)

Unknown said...

They're adorable! I think my dh would think he died and went to heaven if one of the boys ever wants to dress in army clothes! lol! So far they're still young enough that I get to pick the costumes. :)

Jenn said...

They're all too cute, Shannon! Er... I mean, tough and spooky! They'd probably like hearing that more than "cute"!
I have yet to get pictures of my kiddos up - we've been out of town... Maybe tomorrow...