Friday, January 30, 2009

Blogger's Picture Challenge!

I was Challenged by Cheri (HI!) to play along & I hope you all will too!

The rules for this challenge are - Go to where you store your photos on your computer. Go to the SIXTH folder and pick the SIXTH photo. Post that photo on your blog along with a SHORT story about it. Tag SIX people and leave a comment on their blog or email them letting them know you chose them.

Ok; so isn't he the cutest?? My Dad gave me the Turkey Inserts to create a centerpiece for our Thanksgiving Festivities; which he purchased at a street fair. Well, I have to tell you after Halloween it seems Pumpkins in AZ are hard to come by! I went to 6 Michael's looking for a fake one so I could reuse, reuse. I ended up at Safeway & all they had were these Fairytale Pumpkins. I fell in love! IT WAS so different & so perfect. I will be looking for the same pumpkin next year or should I say this year, lol!

No comments: