Friday, January 30, 2009

A ton of Thank you's for an awesome reason!

I was thinking that this seriously must of been fate for a number of reasons.
1. I have been in a total life funk.
2. I haven't stamped in FOREVER
3. I haven't really been out of the house, Unless you count running my 5 boys all over.
4. I needed to hang out with my friends! (Diana, Lisa, Lauren, & Sharon was there too!)
5. Jen tells us people need a pick me up! Fate I tell ya!

Anyways; I have no idea how Lisa & I even got on the track of this but we were looking at my Fab Mentor's (Diana's) Blog & said...."Let's see if we can go to her 10/10/20 class"
Diana; of course said SURE! And away we went!
It was much needed girl time, wayyyyyyyyy overdue!

Well, Also on that night of Blog Surfing I came across this on Jen's Blog (LUV THE NEW LOOK!) I mean really?? Over $450.00 worth of goodies just by brightening someones day with a card I made?? NO Brainer! ( You only have till the 31st if you want to join in) So here are a few of the cards I made & have mailed out to Julie at DBU:





All Products used are Stampin Up ! except the Cuttlebug Folder used on card #2.

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

These are all beautiful cards!
Every once in a while all of us women & moms need some time for just us!