Sunday, January 11, 2009

Some New Year's Blog Candy!

Hey ALL !! Long time no post, huh?? If I can ever recover from the Holidays & get my house organized I will get to creating! One of my Resolution's is to use up the stuff I have been hoarding! But for now I have a couple of Blogs to get us all inspired & in the MOOD!!
First off; Check out what Carrie Has up for Grabs! It is all about that super cute Sock Monkey from way back in the day! I totally had one of him growing up! TOOO CUTE!
Next, A Sistah after my own heart(get it?) who loves Valentine's Day! Just like me!!! Dannette has some candy to get us all in the Holiday spirit!
And then there is, Sally's Blog; OH MY CANDY! Is celebrating 39 years with her Hubby & hits on her blog. She is offering two packages of candy but; she wants us to decide! How exciting is that!
Well, I am off to change my Blog Page, finish my coffee & then Hopefully start working on my cousin's Baby Shower Invites & Create a Card for the Bella HomePage Contest! With my Brand Spankin New Topiarybella from my wonderful Bella Sistah, Sarah! Anyways; I hope you all will participate. Why??? Because Tangii & I are offering a NEW Bella if there are at least 20 entries!!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Shannon,
Thank you for the link back to my blog regarding my blog candy and also thank you so much for the lovely comments. Blogging is so much fun.

Sarah said...

Glad to see you back blogging!! I've left an award for you over at my blog so stop by and check it out!!